The work that your child will be doing is designed to meet the needs of the current National Curriculum; within agreed school policies the class teacher has the responsibility to teach all of the following subjects:
Design and Technology
Information and Communication Technology ( ICT )
Art and Design
Foreign Language (FL)
Children are split into smaller groups during some lessons. The work each group has to complete is appropriately differentiated to meet the needs of all levels of ability.
The National Curriculum 2014
The National Curriculum 2014 is broken down into two sections- Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. Within each Key Stage the curriculum areas are organised into objectives which need to be covered in that Key Stage. This year we have produced curriculum maps which specify the numerous objectives into year groups to ensure thorough and focused coverage. This focus will enable children to build on the skills they have already gained in the previous year group.
Each curriculum map is broken down into subject areas- the bold objectives are National Curriculum 2014 objectives and the objectives printed below these are O Track objectives assessment criteria that we use within our school.
Please click on the tab called 'National Curriculum'as this will take you directly to the government website to fully explain the curriculum.
- PSHCEE Curriculum.pdf
- Maths Programme of Study Year 1.docx
- Maths Programme of Study Year 2.docx
- Maths Programme of Study Year 3.docx
- Maths Programme of Study Year 4.docx
- Maths Programme of Study Year 5.docx
- Maths Programme of Study Year 6.docx
- EYFS Maths.docx
- PE Curriculum Map All years.docx
- Foundation Subject Overview Year 1.pub
- Foundation Subject Overview Year 2.pub
- Foundation Subject Overview Year 3.pub
- Foundation Stage Overview Year 4.pub
- Foundation Stage Overview Year 5.pub
- Foundation Stage Overview Year 6.pub